Baby,can you tell me what is going on?
Is it necessary to play hide and seek after we chat on phone?
I know I should trust you
I promise I will trust you
But can you do something that let me to trust?
I dun want to become a silly gurl
who knows you are cheating me but still believe you
That day,
I said I felt scared and thought you are playing this relationship
you said you were very angry
so you said break up
but after 1 and half hour
you didn't feel angry anymore as you love me
you said i should trust you
as we want to continue this relationship
if I feel scared
means that I did not trust you
I did not love you
I felt calm on that time
because I felt your love
I also know that trust is very important in a relationship
I should trust you
Really
Hide And Seek Game
make me dun know how to trust~
I know I am crazy+stupid+silly
I trust you
I dun believe you
as in between believe
there got a lie...
I dun want to become sticker anymore
I will let you find me first in this week~
After that if you didn't find me...
I will say goodbye,ok?
this is the best solution for us~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment