17.9.09

★A lump in my throat★

Suddenly~
I feel scared
I dare not to tell people that I am afraid now~
Sure that they will say I think too much~
In fact~I do not~I claim that~
I really feel afraid~
When he say sorry,I not feeling well,want to take a rest,find you tomorrow~
Suddenly~I felt that he was avoiding me~
maybe this is an excuse~who knows?
maybe is I think too much already~
but I don't know why I have this kind of feeling~
I know that I should believe him~I should trust him~
but I don't know why I can't do it~
maybe I always initiative to him~
so he no need to do anything coz he knows that
whatever he did,I will forgive him and stand by him~
I say by myself for many times already~
please stop your actions~
without reason~
please stop~
let him knows that
I can be independent~
I can live without him~
but you know~
It is weird~
did you see before~
this kind of relationship?
the girl scared of getting hurt~
so everytime she cannot find that guy
she want to give up~
coz she thinks that the guy cheat of her again~
the guy's action~
also very weird~

If you step on one step towards me~
I am willing towards you 999 step~
till reaching beside of you~
but are you willing come towards me for 1 step~?

No comments: