6.10.09

★Game Is Over★

everything is over
everything was going their original position
me too
I am single now
this is my original position

Since when you and me are going different direction?
I chased you from the behind when I realised that you were going far away
you stopped when you felt happy or in good mood
you kept walking when you felt unhappy or in bad mood
whatever you did, I still chased you and followed you
you felt very annoying when I kept following
but the problem is what is wrong when I kept following you?
I claim that I didn't do anything wrong
just because on that time you are mine
Is it look weird when boyfriend does not find the girlfriend
and the girlfriend also didn't find that boy?
What is the kind of relationship?
If you felt unhappy,you can just say...
the problem should be easier~
but you didn't
I admit that I am very stupid
Everything people must say with me,only I know~
If you didn't say,I will assume that everything is just nice~

Now~I say break-up with you
but you didn't reply
Is it no need to reply~?
that is my fault when I kept asking what is your advice!
but I need response~
Just give me response~
but you didn't~
Now~
to you~
I just your friend~
Xqs me~
I dun wanna be your friend k~?
become stranger is more easier~

Now~everything is over~
Game is over~

thx~

Now~I juz can stand at there~
staring after you~
till your figure disappear from my sight~
my tears wetted my blouse~
and form a heart-broken shape~
the atmosphere suddenly turned cold~
and froze my heart~
you get out from my life now~
won't come back anymore~
but you know~
I really hope that you will come back one day~
A new you~
but this is hopeless~
like a balloon in my hand~
I released it to the sky~
will it come back?
nonono~it will reach another place~
meet another person~

★I miss you★
Although I know I can't~

No comments: