Who is the person that creats 'Hide & seek' game?
Is it fun when let people cannot find you?
Not~!is not fun at all!
I hate this kind of game~!
I hate this kind of game in my relationship~!
What hell is he thinking!?!
I really dunno how to differentiate what is true and what is false
I really dunno whether I can believe you or not?!!
What is going on who can tell me?!
He has a huge refrigerator
I am the thing that he keep inside the fringe~
Everybody knew that it was expired...
Only he said that it is fresh and still keep me inside the fringe
and then would not open it again...
I was closed in the fringe...nobody can help me~
★please~dun play hide and seek again★
★please~let me go,ok?★
my mum says I have a lot of times that why I layan you
so she applies many courses for me~
Let me forget you~
15.9.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment