I afraid that kind of feeling
just like I got lost in the maze
dunno where is the exit
dunno where is the correct way
the person gave me that kind of feeling
is you
I can only stay at there
As I dunno where should I go
I lost the guider
You are my guider
In the past
I afraid that kind of feeling
when I realised that
A new beginning is start
A new day is coming
A new day without you
just like awake from the nightmare
sweating wetted my pajamas
I doubt that is tear or sweat
I scared that
the day without you anymore
How to explain the feeling I have?
sweet smile mixed with salty tears?
happy mixed with sadness?
Happy and sad came out together
the sad will cover the happy always
that day~
I awarded a lot of present
I was greeted with warm applause
but the next second
when you said we are friend
means that I lose you forever
What kind of feeling should I express?
So Happy fought with Sad
So Smile argued with Tears
Finally
Sad and Tears became winners
Appeared on my face
everyone stared at me
so embarrassing
Now only I know
5 October 2009
The heaven has driven a joke with me
Let me realised the feeling of happy mixed with sadness
I hate myself like that
Always rewind the past
Live in the past
I hate my blog filled with sadness atmosphere
BUT
what else can I do?
3 years
why look like 3 days
What kind of joke is this?
Suddenly become stranger
without any reasons
even though you have already another gurl~
I won't hate you
I'll blessed you
I am dis kind of kind gurl
You can call me silly gurl
but
I need answer
Although I know that is not important at all
Now
I awake from the dream
although I afraid that kind of feeling
I still have to accept~
that is funny~
I thought that I can't live without you
but I still alive
gotcha~
goodbye
stranger
I will come out from the maze in the future
I will have a betta life
★FroM thAt day OnWArds
I didN't haVe thE cOUraGe
tO caLl thE NuMber AnyMorE
I jUsT Can TrAnSter My LOvE
ThRouGh The AIr
I wIll DisMiss YoU FroM mY MinD
IN tHe FuTuRE★
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment